WHAT IS IT?
Progressive Care represents the new generation in Trauma Insurance, offering comprehensive cover for 62 medical conditions. It is designed to pay a lump sum should you be diagnosed with a critical illness. This can pay out earlier than traditional Trauma insurance giving you financial support when you need it, and on a scale in line with the severity of your medical condition. The more serious, the larger the payout.
What are the benefits of having Progressive Care?
- It pays out so you can seek early treatment that could prevent the condition from becoming worse.
- You don’t have to wait until the illness or injury is life threatening before making a claim.
- Progressive Care covers 62 medical conditions across five categories (Heart & Arteries, Cancer, Brain & Nerves, Loss of Function and “Other” health events), all at various rates of severity.
- When your policy commences, the sum assured is the same for each of the categories.
- It is possible that over time you could claim more than your original sum assured.
VISIT ENQUIRE on our Home Page to arrange further information or quotations.